Purpose: Responsible for on-site installation, configuration, customer service, and troubleshooting of printers, copiers, scanners, fax, multifunctional products, color products and related service and supplies.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Servicing copiers, fax, MFP’s, and printers at headquarters, as well as at assigned outside territory.
- Answer telephone calls from customers who require service assistance in a timely manner
- Pre-configuration of machines
- Reports to Director of Technical Services
- High School or General Education Diploma
- Ability to handle customer concerns with a positive attitude while producing optimal results.
- Learn and be certified on products.
- Able to work and contribute to a team environment.
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Effective problem solving, analytical, and time management skills.
- A clean driving record required.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Some travel required
Impression Solutions, Inc. supports and has a strong commitment to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Impression Solutions, Inc. recruits, hires, trains, transfers, promotes, and compensates individuals and makes all personnel decisions without regard to one’s sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform the essential functions of the job, veteran status, or employee genetic information (as defined in the “Genetic Information Non-discrimination Act (GINA)”) in accordance with applicable law.