Purpose: Serves customers by providing product information and current promotions. Maintains customer contact information in database. Responsible for coordinating with their Regional Sales Manager on potential prospects within their assigned territory.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact customers by telephone in order to inform them of current promotions.
- Obtain customer information such as name and address, while recording reactions of customers/prospects contacted.
- Obtain information of potential customers by extensive Internet research.
- Adjust scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Generate new business by coordinating with Regional Sales Manager.
- Reports to Marketing Director.
- High School or General Education Diploma
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle customer concerns with a positive attitude while producing optimal results
- Able to work and contribute to a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Impression Solutions, Inc. supports and has a strong commitment to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Impression Solutions, Inc. recruits, hires, trains, transfers, promotes, and compensates individuals and makes all personnel decisions without regard to one’s sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform the essential functions of the job, veteran status, or employee genetic information (as defined in the “Genetic Information Non-discrimination Act (GINA)”) in accordance with applicable law.