WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- CubePro Duo dimensions (uncrated): 22.75(w) x 23.25(h) x 22.75(d) inches / 57.8(w) x 59.1(h) x 57.8(d) cm
- CubePro Duo weight: 94.3 lbs / 43 kg
- Maximum build size (Double head printer): 9.56(w) x 9.06(h) x 10.6(d) inches / 24.29(w) x 23(h) x 27.04(d) cm
Z AXIS RESOLUTION
- 0.100mm (0.004" / 100 microns)
- 70 microns, 200 microns and 300 microns for fast mode. Available for all three models.
- X and Y axis +- 1% dimension or +- 0.2mm (0.008" / 200 microns) whichever is greater. Z axis +- half the processed z resolution. Shrinkage and warpage can occur on models and is purely geometry dependent.
PRINT SPEED EXTRUDED VOLUME
- Maximum 15mm (9/16") per second and polymer dependent
- 100 - 240v AC
MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMP AT EXTRUDER TIP
- 536 degrees F / 280 degrees C
- PLA / ABS / dissolvable natural PLA
- Break away supports with pliers or cutters or just fingers where appropriate. PLA plastic is soluble in sodium hydroxide solution used with a heated ultrasonic cleaner (care is required with this option).
- Description: Comes with software to create cube readable files. All CubePro printers include complimentary conversion software. This application converts your 3D model into layered slices (G-code), ready for printing on your machine. Other features and uses of CubePro software include:
- Clear, familiar and easy to use interface
- Scaling, rotating and movement of parts on a simulated print bed
- Proven default settings for all CubePro 3D printers
- Ability to create custom profiles as needed
- Imperial/metric conversion available
- Built-in STL file verification
- Combined part and tool path viewer
- Profiles for multiple material/support materials
- Windows requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 / 32 or 64 bit operating systems; Windows is required for ad-hoc WiFi print job submission- if not already installed, the Cube software will automatically install the Microsoft .NET 4.0 framework
- Mac OSX requirements: Mac 10.8 and up
MINIMUM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Processor: Multi-core processor - 2GHz or faster per core
- System RAM: 2 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Print big, print accurate
The CubePro features the largest-in-class build platform with ultra high-resolution. With prints 2.5 times larger than any other desktop prosumer and hobbyist printer (11.2" x 10.6" x 9.06" or 285.4mm x 270.4mm x 230mm) with ultra high-resolution settings of 70-micron thin print layers, professional quality printing has never been so large or easy.
Strong, fast & long-lasting
Guaranteed faster, more accurate prints with stabilized print mechanics and easy feed cartridges for prolonged material life.
Connect better to experience better
Connect conveniently with an easy to use color touchscreen display and WiFi capability.
Controlled print environment
A controlled process environment ensures improved accuracy and reliability of print for effortless, professional quality every time for your largest ABS plastic prints. Automated settings ensure home-safe printing in your mancave, on your workbench and at your desktop.
Triple color + three materials = thousand of options
Get more expressive with 3D printing in up to 3 simultaneous colors with 3 material options. Select from over 24 vibrant colors for more unique combinations.